Monday 19 April 2010

Day 280 - Downstairs Loo

When they were tiling the main bathroom I got a call from Shaun saying they'd run out tiles so could we order some more? We were a little surprised as we thought we'd measured/calculated correctly but ordered some more.

So it turned out that the builders had 'mislaid' some of the tiles somewhere in the house and thought they'd run out. Of course the tiles turned up so we have some excess.

Thanks to a comment from my lovely Sister about the 'wipeability' of the downstairs loo we decided we needed something to the side of the loo, enter the mislaid tiles, which have also made the splashback.

 
 

Apologies for the crappy photos, my beloved Fujifilm camera has developed a problem with the lens cover so these were taken with my Blackberry camera.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. .."a comment from my lovely Sister about the 'wipeability' of the downstairs loo.."

    Like mother, like daughter ;o) But I just don't want to think about why you'd need to be wiping the walls..... Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, don't think about it, let's just say that in a house with 3 boys it's a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete