Monday 14 September 2009

Day 70 - I did it!

After Shaun's somewhat depressing suggestion that we replace the wall between my study and the boys room I spent last weekend tackling the somewhat daunting task of moving everything in my study away from the offending wall. This meant trying to fit it all onto the shelves on the other side.

And I did it!



Now of course you could argue I've just got too much stuff in there, and this doesn't include all the stuff that moved with me to my temporary home at Davids, but I'm very proud that it all fitted!

It was a bit like building a dry stone wall, you had to find the right sized slot for the box you were holding!



This is the tidiest my desk has ever been!



And then on Monday the desk came down and the chests of drawers got moved over and it all got covered in black plastic which will hopefully protect it when they knock the wall down.

No comments:

Post a Comment